Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

It was one good morning that i was awaking and it was about 7:30. My little sister was still sleeping but my mom brought in some bread for us. I was only 12 and my little sister was only 7. Me and my little sister got a long pretty good. It was one day that we were going to sleep and mama and father were up still. The next morning mama woke us up and gave us our pieces of bread. The next Morning mama woke us up and she said that we were going into the woods. so me and my little sister got ready and me and mama and father and my little sister went into the woods. I kept looking back and putting pebbles on the floor so we could find our way back because i herd thm talking about us going into the forest. Then it got dark and our parents were no ware to be found. So me and my little sister waited until the full moon to be full. When the moon was full me and m little sister started to walk home and i was following my pebbles that i had left behind so we could find our way back to father's house. When we knocked on the door and mama opened the door she was shocked and said we were fools to sleep so long. And she said that they were sacred. Then the next morning we went out to the woods again but this time we went far back into the woods where me and my little sister never ever been before. I was putting bread this time so we could find our way back. When it got dark agian we waited for the full moon and left. But this time there were no bread pieces because of all of the birds were eating it. Then we went to a house that was a witches house and the witch died and we had food and we went to our parents house and they were shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment